Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Summer Picks from Zaful: Velvet Dress and a Floral Bikini Set

I am always looking for new places to shop, whether they are brick and mortar or online, and I am excited that I was recently introduced to Zaful! This site has so many fun, inexpensive, pieces that are perfect for those of us that like to stay on trend, such as this velvet dress, an adorable floral bikini set, among other pieces that are absolute must haves for summer!



Zaful Summer Sexy




I definitely felt inspired after finding this velvet dress, and I wanted to create a look that was summery, current, and fun. What's also amazing about this collection, is that all of these pieces are from Zaful, and the total for this entire outfit is $100! The ENTIRE outfit - dress, hat, earrings, bag, sunnies, and shoes!

And now for something more traditionally summer...a floral bikini set!
Floral Bikini




 Is anyone else obsessed with this style bikini top, because I know I am! You all know how much I love floral and watercolor, so this bikini combines the two so well!

Check out Zaful, and let me know what some of your favorites are! I can even pick out some goodies that would be perfect for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment