Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Exclusive Event Hosted by Me!

Hello, all! I can't wait to tell you about my next event that I am hosting!

I will be having a style party at LOFT King of Prussia for my clients and friends of clients! This party is going to be amazing -

Here's why:

  •  It's free to attend 
  • You will be shopping with me (also for free)
  • We'll be at LOFT 
  • You will receive an additional discount to any purchases you make at the style party!
  • There will be a light breakfast provided, along with coffee AND mimosas!! 
  • The party will be held before the store is open to the public #celebritystatus 
The specifics: Sunday, May 7th from 9am - 11am

This is the PERFECT way to add to your spring wardrobe and get started on summer! 

There are only 20 tickets available, so make sure that you RSVP soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment