Saturday, January 14, 2017

Philly Streats!

The holiday season was much busier than I was expecting, and I didn't get a chance to share with you some fun news - Just before Christmas, I was published again in Philly Streats! I shared the article on Facebook, but I know that I have quite a few readers that are not on social media, so I wanted to make sure that you were able to read it here too! I love that in addition to blogging that I have been given the opportunity to write for a magazine like Philly Streats. I grew up outside of Philly, and I love that we live so close to it now. Working as a stylist and writing for Philly publications has given me more of an excuse to explore one of my favorite cities!

Here's a link to the online issue https://issuu.com/phillystreats/docs/psm_issue_004, so you can check out the other awesome articles that were also published for this issue!






























This was also an awesome surprise to see one of my photos being used as one of the banner pictures chosen for the Philly Streats website!!


























Check out the "stores mentioned" section of the article to get more shopping inspiration!

 If you don't feel comfortable going into the city on your own to shop, I am planning a shopping tour of Philly for the spring, so comment on this post, if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment