Monday, October 24, 2016

Early Holiday Shoot

Today, I had the pleasure of working with photographer, Mark Morris! Not only did I get to shoot with him, but my guys did too! Mark reached out to me to have me style a shoot to use for a project that we are collaborating on (details will come soon, I promise), and I eagerly accepted! (Fun fact about Mark - he was actually one of my high school band directors, and now he's still teaching music, but he's also a professional photographer!)

So, I love Fall. My husband's birthday is in Fall, as is our son's, and my own, and it's always been my favorite time of year. I am definitely not one of those people that gets their Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. I am usually late to start decorating my house for the holidays as well (however we're early this year with our Christmas tree...mainly because we never took it down last year. We went from being embarrassingly late to early, so I went with it.)

All of that being said, for today's shoot, we took a lot of fun pictures in center city, Philadelphia, and I styled our outfits for a winter/Christmas vibe. I promise I'll explain why later!

Kristen Fiori did my hair and makeup for my shoot! I wanted something special compared to what I normally do myself, and she was wonderful! She helped me out in my very last minute request, and I love it! My amazing assistant, Marianne gave me Kristen's contact information. Everyone needs an assistant as great as mine!

Can we take a minute to talk about how handsome both of my guys look? Little Tony is wearing clothes from Old Navy, Carters, and Osh Kosh. Tony is wearing Jcrew, American Eagle, and his AMAZING shoes are from DSW. My dress is from Anthropologie several years ago.
I love how Mark captured us and our little man's personality! Our little guy has started to become shy around new people now that he's two, but he took to Mark right away, and that really helped all three of us have a great time!




No comments:

Post a Comment