Saturday, September 24, 2016

Cold Shoulder Jumpsuit: The dress alternative

Hi again!

I apologize for not having a style post in a little while! Life has been a little hectic, but I think it's starting to settle.

I have been working with a lot of clients lately who have been looking to purchase outfits for special events. My female clients are always looking for dresses. If it's business casual or fancier, they want a dress. There's nothing wrong with that, trust me, I LOVE dresses! However, ladies, you do have another option!

A few weeks ago, I went shopping at the King of Prussia Mall with my mom, and we went to Club Monaco. The clothes there are impeccably made with fabrics that feel exquisite. You will encounter a somewhat higher price tag as a result, but if you're looking for something special and classic, this should be your destination.

I got a few pieces when we went shopping, but my absolute favorite is the Lenera jumpsuit. I think it's now my favorite piece in my wardrobe (aside from my wedding dress). I decided to pair it with my new Michael Kors heels, that I featured in this post. Aside from my gold cuff, I didn't wear any other jewelry, because the jumpsuit is a beautiful statement on its own. This jumpsuit can easily be worn at any occasion or event where you would normally opt for a dress. Dresses are great, but sometimes a stunning jumpsuit can create a bigger impact. Just something to think about!

I am also wearing my brand new Styles for Miles sunnies that we picked out at MAGIC! They are so glam and fabulous. I plan on wearing them with basically everything.

cold shoulder jumpsuit

cold shoulder jumpsuit


cold shoulder jumpsuit

Susan Padron, personal stylist

cold shoulder jumpsuit





















Stay tuned, because my photographer, Nater and I are going to be published!! More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment