Friday, August 5, 2016

#girlboss(es) 4 - Mrs. Adriana Moore

Happy Friday! Happy weekend! Our Fabulous Female Friday this week is Mrs. Adriana Moore!

Adriana is one of my wonderful coworkers at Grice Middle School! Her students and coworkers have such a tremendous amount of respect for her, it's really inspiring to see! In addition to being a teacher, a wife, and a mom, Adriana is also a Beachbody coach! Her story below explains how she does it all!

Adriana Moore, Beachbody Coach


I help people. It’s what I do. It’s who I am. I help by encouraging and motivating people to push, give their all and put their best foot forward in areas where they would rather give up. Take my students, for example. Math is a subject that makes most students (and adults) cringe. As a 7th grade math teacher, it is my job to not only help students learn the material, but motivate and push them until they LOVE…yes LOVE math! By the time they leave my class, they are screaming “Moore Math!”            (see what I did there ;-))

Well like math, exercise and clean eating make most people cringe. Why? Because it’s hard! It takes patience, determination and for many, a lifestyle change. So why do it alone? This is why I am a Beachbody coach. I want to help as many people as I can make this lifestyle change and give them the support and accountability they need to keep going! 

As a Beachbody coach, I get to help people, so it wasn’t long before I went “all in” to this business and I love it! I run my own business, set my own schedule, stay home with my 9 month old princess and pick up my two boys from camp, all while helping to provide for my family during the summer! 

During the school year, as a full time 7th grade math teacher, I am still a #girlboss, only the extra money goes towards giving my 3 beautiful children a bright future, as well as, saving up for my lifelong dream of opening up my own school one day. So as I push people closer to their goal, they are helping me move closer to mine. If coaching sounds like something you are interested in, please contact me for more information.

Starting August 4th, for 21 days, I will be starting a new challenge group entitled “Beauty and the Body Beast”.  If interested, send me an email or add me as a friend on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment