Salt & Stone

When we went to Kennett Square, PA, we came across this adorable store, called "Salt & Stone" (I just realized now that I think I have a thing for places called "Salt & ______", considering my favorite ice cream is from Salt & Straw).


We got to meet the owner, Amanda and her daughter, and I had to restrain myself from buying everything in the store! She has beautiful jewelry and accessories that are all hand crafted and use natural materials. I am a total sucker for jewelry made with crystals, stones, and other similar materials (we were just talking about that, right, Vikki?).

The atmosphere of the store is so calming! It reminds me a lot of Terrain, but with more of a beach theme.

Salt & Stone, Kennett Square

Salt & Stone, Kennett Square

Salt & Stone, Kennett Square

Salt & Stone, Kennett Square

Salt & Stone, Kennett Square

Salt & Stone, Kennett Square

That gorgeous guy on the left there, I definitely came home with him. Tony got it for me as an early anniversary present! Love it!

Salt & Stone, Kennett Square

I think I'll be coming back for one of these. It's the perfect beachy, summery scent!

Salt & Stone, Kennett Square
Amanda! #girlboss for sure!

Salt & Stone, Kennett Square
I also want this sign for my house! The lettering work is fantastic, and the saying is even better! We all should make today ridiculously amazing (and go check out Salt & Stone!!)

Salt & Stone, Kennett Square

Check out Salt & Stone in person as well as on Facebook and Instagram!

Labels: