Thursday, July 21, 2016

Kennett Square!

Today, my husband, Tony and I got to explore Kennett Square, PA! We started our afternoon by having a glorious lunch at Talula's Table. We shared mushroom risotto, mushroom mac and cheese, and a soba noodle salad. Holy cow, the mac and cheese was so good!
They also had adorable flowers on their tables!

Talula's Table, Kennett Square

 I would have taken a picture of the food, but we ate it all, before I had the chance ;)

I know I have mentioned before that I tend to find inspiration for outfits by using nontraditional inspiration like nature, architecture, etc. Today was no exception!

I love the mixture of ornate ironwork, with the natural wood, bright colors in the flowers, and my all time favorite, Edison style lights!

Kennett Square


How cute is this sign? I wish we could attest to their "Best Coffee of the Main Line", but unfortunately they were closed!

Kennett Square

 Great color combinations here!

Kennett Square


There will be much more information about this store coming soon!! Stay tuned for a post about "Salt & Stone!" LOVED this store!

Salt & Stone, Kennett Square

Oh, and there's going to be a big announcement tomorrow, because it will finally be FRIDAY! Check here or on Facebook for the winners of my free session! I can't wait to announce them!

No comments:

Post a Comment