Thursday, June 30, 2016

Susan's Featured Favorites ... for now

While I am shopping for clients, I will inevitably come across some pieces that would work for so many people, that it's hard for me to decide who to tell about it! I decided that occasionally I will do a blog post as a "Susan's Featured Favorites" post. Enjoy, and let me know if you'd like me to add any of these pieces to your next purchase!

fashion accessories
  1. Love this Tassel Charms Pendant Necklace from JCrew Factory. It's so good for layering!
  2. Ask my male clients about my latest watch obsession, and they will all tell you the same thing: Lord Timepieces. It's classic, it's a little steam punk, it's modern, it's dressy or casual. 
  3. Just take my money, Kate Spade. Just take it. 
  4. And... I just purchased this adorbs bag from Old Navy for myself. 
  5. Cole Haan is probably my favorite brand of dress shoes. I know that's a bold statement to make, but right now, I am willing to commit to it. Their shoes are stunning, impeccably made, comfortable, and they are worth the investment for how long they last! Guys, these boots would look great with jeans or dress pants, especially if your job has a summer dress code.
  6. This is the jumpsuit from anthropologie that was featured in this blog post. The cut of this jumpsuit makes it work for so many body types, it's crazy. It feels like you're wearing pajamas, and it has the ease of wearing a dress, in the sense that it's just one piece. It can be dressed up or down, and did I mention it's effortless and comfortable?
  7. Here's a classically chic watch from ModCloth! I love watches. I have a collection that I frequently rotate through. My watch collection isn't as impressive as my necklace collection, but that's probably only, because my taste in watches is usually more expensive than my taste in necklaces.
  8. And because of my love of watches, I had to include another one, because it's just so pretty! This is also from ModCloth

For those of you who have been patiently waiting for me to heal from my surgery, I will be able to drive by next week, so let's set up some time to shop!


1 comment:

  1. Love that pink bag so much! Great picks dear! xo, sharon

    www.stylelullaby.com

    ReplyDelete