Wednesday, May 25, 2016

#whatwouldsusanstyle

I posted this on my Facebook page, but I know there are some readers who are not on Facebook, so I wanted to share it here as well! Sorry for the redundancy for my Facebook friends! 

I absolutely love that my friends, family, and coworkers have been telling me that my blog posts inspire them to dress their best. It's fun for me to see how everyone interprets my suggestions to fit their personal style. You all have been looking incredible, and I want to start showing you off on my blog! 

If you feel comfortable, please post on Facebook, twitter, or Instagram, or send me a picture of yourself in an outfit (or just your outfit) that you would consider as ‪#‎whatwouldsusanstyle‬. You can send or post as many as you'd like, just use the hashtag if you post it rather than send it. 

Thanks in advance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment