Sunday, May 29, 2016

Trends


Typically when I buy clothes, I like to invest in pieces that will be versatile and will last.

And other times, I buy trendy clothes from Forever21.

When it comes to trends, I almost always go for the inexpensive. The reason why I do that is because it's not worth it to spend a lot of money on something that will only be in style for a short amount of time.

That being said, participating in trends can be a lot of fun (no matter how old you are). If you're feeling self conscious about going for something trendy, pair it with more classic pieces or neutral colors.

I decided to embrace a lot of current trends today - choker necklace, black crop top, high waisted midi skirt, and white sneakers! So fun!












So, when are we going shopping together? 

P.S. Don't forget to send me or hashtag your pictures #whatwouldsusanstyle ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment