Glasses

I treated myself to two new pairs of glasses, and I am so excited! I'm mostly looking forward to the fact that my vision is now being assisted appropriately, but the new frames are pretty amazing. I even planned my outfit around one of my new pairs. That's right. I chose my outfit around the glasses that I wanted to wear! I think a lot of us who wear glasses don't view them as part of our outfit, but they absolutely should be considered! All accessories help make an outfit.

Susan Padron, personal stylist

I went out of my comfort zone with these round frames, and I am so glad that I did! 

Susan Padron, personal stylist

Susan Padron, personal stylist
The sides (temples) of these Kate Spade glasses are to die for!
Susan Padron, personal stylist
My sunglasses aren't new, but they're always my fav, and this red lipstick will make anyone feel like Taylor Swift. 
Susan Padron, personal stylist



Labels: